Unsurpassed Quality, Fitment, Performance and Sound…Made in Arizona. When Ardent set out to build this uniquely crafted masterpiece for the Porsche 997.1 Turbo they had a monumental task in order to create something that sounds and performances better than what was developed in Stuttgart, Germany. While wanting a more aggressive sound without being obnoxious. With twin turbo power, sound is only half of the agenda, maximizing the power increase and helping the turbos perform optimally.
- Reuses factory heat shields
- No check engine light
- Dyno developed & track tested
- All stainless 304L construction
- 200 cpsi HJS catalytic converters
- Trouble free install
- Direct replacement for OEM exhaust
- Ground up design and engineering approach which encompassed all aspects engine flow dynamics
- Increased power and torque achieved with improved exhaust flow
FOR OFFROAD USE ONLY!!
NOT EMISSONS COMPLIANT!!