The Evolution MotorSports Performance ECU software for the Porsche 991 GT3 is a simple yet effective way to improve the performance of a completely stock or slightly modified 3.8L engine. Our rigorous testing, attention to details and stringent quality control ensures this upgrade is in a league of its own in terms of power and engine safety. Thoroughly tested on both the street and racetrack with both 91 and 93 octane pump fuels. The seamless integration of our software tuning enhances the overall power and drivability of this engine for uncompromised performance. This software is installed through the OBD II port, Please contact us to schedule a time to install, Or if you would like to install you can purchase the EvoMSit Tune it tool.
EVOMSit ECU Features include:
- Stage 1 software programmed for stock exhaust / standard OEM catalysts
- Stage 2 software programmed for aftermarket exhaust / standard OEM catalysts
- Stage 3 software programmed for aftermarket exhaust, sport headers / high flow catalysts
- Takes advantage of the untapped potential of the engine without excessive mechanical stress
- ~17 HP / ~8 ft.lb. TQ Gain – Software Alone
- Dyno Tested on 91 Octane Fuel. 93 Octane mapping yields slightly higher power gains
- All engine protection functions remain intact
- OBDII diagnostic capability is fully retained
- Calibrations for both 91 octane (95 RON) and 93 octane (98 RON) specific fuel
- Improved throttle response / overall drivability
- Enhanced Launch Control Functions
- Extensively tested, performance validated
This Software is a port flash (Flashed through the OBD II Port), To Schedule an appointment to get the software installed please contact us, Or you can purchase the EvoMS Tuneit tool if you not located near our facility.
Intended for OFF ROAD USE ONLY