The GMG LMS roll bar is made from 4130 Chromoly tubing to not only minimize added weight, but to also increase the chassis’ rigidity. Each bar is precisely TIG-welded and normalized right here in Southern California. The 4-point LMS design features an X-braced main hoop with rearward extending arms and diagonal bar. The front legs are bolted down directly to a structural cross-member, while the rear arms are attached (via reinforcement plates) to the rear shock towers. Through track testing we found this design to provide the best trade-off between increased structural support and additional weight.
- The system is TIG-welded using Chromoly tubing and increases the structural rigidity of the chassis by bracing 4 structural points together. (Meets requirements for POC/PCA.)
- Designed to work with standard reclining seats, light-weight bucket seats and aftermarket bucket seats with no interference in seat travel.
- No fabrication required. Installation is 100% "bolt-in". Minor trimming to the carpet is necessary. (Factory bar requires drilling holes in floor and attaching plates)
- Comes complete with all hardware needed to install.
- Standard finish is a durable satin black powder-coat. Optional colors are available at an additional cost.
Please note that rollbars do not include final shipping charges. Because of the size and complexity of freight, shipping is done on an individual basis. A separate invoice will be sent post–purchase for products bought online, or to get a shipping quote beforehand, please contact us.