This is the loudest exhaust system available for the 991 GT3 / RS. This system weighs in at just 8.5 pounds, removing approximately 54-poundsfrom the rear when compared to a factory 991 GT3 or 44 from an original GT3RS exhaust system.
This system replaces the OEM side mufflers and center muffler, as well as the original exhaust tips with aggressive 100mm units. It is compatible with the OEM factory emissions equipment (cats/headers).
* Not Shown - This system also includes original exhaust manifold gaskets (2) for 991 GT3/RS models, which can be replaced during installation.
The sound is race car LOUD and ultra-aggressive. Of course the GT3 engine already sounds magical so this exhaust will showcase its high points
- Three piece, mandrel-bent Stainless Steel construction
- Manufactured in California
- Uses 3-inch diameter mandrel bent tubing to maximize performance
- Removes heat from side mufflers away from rear tires
- Will not cause check engine lights (when using factory catalytic converters/headers) or effect emissions
- Removes 54 pounds off of a 991 GT3 & 44 pounds of a 991 GT3RS
- 100% Reversible, no welds or cutting required for installation
- Works with factory ECU tuning (no remapping required)
- Cerakoteceramic coating available for an additional fee ($225)
This system is not designed for street use, and is only recommended for race tracks where sound restrictions are not in place. Please use responsibly.